Jul 2, 2010

Glasto? Musto!

 Dom's point of view

It's that one pic telling the whole Glasto story. Dom's perspective. Chris' lovely ass. Matt's pink trousers.

Like most of you (I guess) I tried to catch the BBC2 livestream via internet - and failed because I haven't got an UK IP adress. But thanks to the great twitterific Musers I got access via some illegal (ehem) software so I watched the Glasto performance in quite a good quality.





Zane introducing the band in his fanboy way. Uprising. The special stage design. The Glasto singalong audience going mad. The Edge helping out on Muse's U2 tribute. Lovely. But - something was missing. Maybe it's a comparison problem and its kind of unfair to see that gig with a view on the 2004 one, but - I don't know. It's hard to admit, but something was missing. The euphoria. The madness. The spirit. Maybe. Anyways, it was fun watching it, with Esther and the guru on the phone while they celebrated their own Glasto in the Roddy fields.

My point of view

That week we booked our hotel in Tinmäff - it's exactly the one I mentioned in my Muse FF. A twin room with seaview, next to The Den. We just came to the conclusion that even if we wouldn't talk for the whole trip AND finally agreed in silence that we gave away our tickets to some strangers, it still would be the most awesome trip we ever done (and we did a lot of those, believe me - nighttrain to florence, just to mention one). 
Actually we had the plan to stop this Muse thing until end of august. But it's just not working! 
It's bigger than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment