May 24, 2010

MK Star Collision

Escalation, YAY! Last night I spent most of my time following the Tweets about Muse's Secret Rehearsals in the MK bowl - it was amazing! Being hundreds of miles away but feeling like beeing there, just because someone's tweeting about it. That's why I love it!

So, what can we expect for Wembley? It's gonna be EPIC I'd say. A real Neutron Star Collision ON STAGE. A pyramid lightning. Finally, the UFO Maffo was dreaming about for several years...



NSC by the way... its cheese, but the very same time its the sadest lovesong I've ever heard. So tragic, so true. But maybe it touchs me in a special way because I felt the same: losing someone that ment everything to you. I guess it's his way to say good bye. And: NSC grows with every repeat! It's catchy and it needs a big gesture to stand the cheesiness - but its a great song after all! We would love to see the video without the twatlight crap in it, because the Muse parts are fantastic. Even if Matt looks much to fragile. Give him some pasta, please!


The Making of for the Clip: Lady DomDom is hilarious! Can't wait to see his Wembley dress!



Well, Esther's very busy with per final exams (which doens't make her stop escalating, btw) and I'm busy with starting my new job, but the Wembley plans getting more and more concrete. There gonna be a Teignmouth excursion the week before the concert. Just to feel the spirit. The guru gonna be there too via telephone conference... Actually we see ourselves playing a melodica and a tea pot on The Den - so watch out!

Page of the week: An unofficial Muser dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment